Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2012

MAUMAU: the frustrated blogger

I'm a frustrated blogger. I've always wanted to blog. I have signed up with a number of blog sites since live journal -- but failed to keep one; just like me trying my hardest to keep a diary when I was younger.

Now, here I am.. again.. trying to write. This time with no high hopes. Just me, in front of my ever reliable Biscotti (my laptop) sharing thoughts, dreams, and experiences -- places I have been to, shores I have walked on, adventure trips with my -karen (kaladkaren) friends, food we've munched on, etc.

Since this is my first entry, I want you to know the person in front of the laptop.

WHO'S THAT MOTHER BACKPACKER??



Yes, that's me in the photo; and yes I AM SOOO PREGNANT. That's why I chose to call myself the MOTHER BACKPACKER. That little angel inside my tummy was already a witness to two paradise in the country -- Malapascua Island, Cebu and of course Boracay.

I love to travel. I'm a self-proclaimed beach bum. I love to discover beaches no one has ever been to (or at least not so many, yet). I have been to a number of beaches in the country, and I must say the Philippines is such a magical place.

My next entries will be about the places I have been to. I'll try my best to make whoever reading it experience what I experienced. Will give tips on the 'know hows' so you won't get lost if you visit the place yourself. Of course will not forget to post where the good food is.

AND most important, I AM A BUDGET TRAVELER. I want to make people realize that traveling may not be an expensive hobby.

So I hope you stick around and learn something from whatever I write. :)

Til the first 'beach' entry.

<3 motherbackpacker

1 komento:

  1. mother backpacker, aanytayin ko ang mga tips mo para naman maging backpackers na din kami ni nelo. hahaha.

    this is a good +1. i'll share this in my google+ wall.

    TumugonBurahin